Pick a Blogger's Featured Blogs of the Week!

19:43
It's an exciting day for me. I woke up this morning to discover that I've been made one of Pick a Blogger's Featured Blogs of the Week!


That's me, second from right!
(click to enlarge) 

Pick a Blogger is the UK's No. 1 directory for bloggers and vloggers worldwide. The 'About Us' on their website reads:

"Pick A Blogger is built for bloggers and works hand in hand with the ever increasing blogging community, supporting not only the established bloggers but also the newbies, offering them a helping hand to making their mark in the blogging world. We support bloggers from around the globe, in all types of genres, from fashion and beauty to parenting and more..."

You can add your blog to their directories for FREE or become an elite member and choose a weekly, monthly or yearly plan to receive lots of benefits.   

I just wanted to say thanks to the staff at Pick a Blogger for deciding to make me one of their four Featured Blogs of the Week - I thought it was really nice of them to do so. And if you're here because you saw me featured over on PAB, hello! It's nice to meet you!

You can check out their website and add yourself to their directories here.

Are you a member of Pick a Blogger? Leave a comment and let me know!

While you're here, why not check out my last post:
Why Fat DOESN'T Make You Fat

Please share this post via social media using the links below and subscribe to my blog by hitting the follow button!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicola, thank you so much in mentioning us in this wonderful post. The team very much appreciates this. Its a pleasure to have you on board our directory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, thanks for featuring me!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Nic's Healthy Life 2015-17. Powered by Blogger.