September Favourites: 7 Best Health & Fitness Blog Posts

13:05

There are so many great blogs out there that it's sometimes a little hard to keep up. So I've decided to start a monthly feature where I round up and share some of the best health, fitness, nutrition and wellbeing blog posts I've come across that month. 

In no particular order, here are my top 7 health-related blog posts of September and why I liked them. Click on the name of the post to be taken to that post, or the name of the blog to check out the entire site.
 
by Cheryl of Beaucience
An in-depth post about how the food you put into your body, rather than expensive creams and lotions, is the most important factor when it comes to healthy skin. 

by Tamar Haspel for The Washington Post
The title of this article caught my attention - I love salad and I wanted to know why it was 'overrated'. Therefore I started reading this not expecting to agree with anything it said, but the author made some valid and interesting points about nutrition, psychology and environmental effects.

by SmartyPants on MindBodyGreen
I love the MindBodyGreen website as they always have great posts by a variety of experts and normal people. This one is all about healthy swaps you can make to your usual food choices.
 
by Rebecca Smith of Keene on Saving
Rebecca is a personal finance blogger rather than a health blogger, but I found her post on buying food close to its sell-by date to be very true.
 
by Jesus Gonzalez for Health.com
As you can probably tell by the title, this one is a recipe rather than a blog post. However, it sounded interesting so I made it the other day and it tasted amazing (if I do say so myself). It's really simple to make so I recommend giving it a go.
 
by Lucy of She's So Lucy
This was a guest post on a site called hedgehoghealing.com. It's an informative post about the best foods to eat during your period, and why.
 
by Victoria of Sailing Through Fitness
I've only just found Victoria's blog and I like her writing style. This particular post is about how she found herself feeling sluggish (when this isn't normal for her) and what she did to get her energy back.

Happy reading!

I found most of these posts through Twitter. As well as my Nic Spirational Twitter account, I've set one up especially to promote health and fitness-related blog posts. If you're a health blogger or sometimes post about health (or even if you're just interested in it), follow @HealthBlogRT to promote your posts and find others to read - you never know, your blog might end up being featured in one of my favourites posts!

Tell me: what have been some of your favourite posts recently? Or just leave your blog link in the comments so I can check you out!

If you liked this post, you might also enjoy:
Five of My Favourite Health & Fitness Youtubers

Please share this post via social media using the links below and follow me on BlogLovin', Twitter and Google+!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me! Will be reading the other posts this evening :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Rebecca! Hope you enjoy the others!

      Delete
  2. Great monthly feature! I was going to start something similar but I haven't found the time yet. I followed @HealthBlogRT now, such a great idea to have this set up!
    Petra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment Petra, and thanks for following!

      Delete

Copyright Nic's Healthy Life 2015-17. Powered by Blogger.