Product Review: Vyvebox


If you've decided that 2016 is going to be the year you take control of your health, you might want to try Vyvebox. It's a brand new monthly subscription aimed at helping you improve your overall health and wellness - and when I was contacted to review their first box, I jumped at the chance.

The box was packaged so nicely and had a little tag with my name on, which was a nice touch as it made the experience more personal. I'm sad I didn't take a photo before I ripped into it! But anyway, here's what I found inside...

Rune Tea Loose Chamomile Blossom
As this is loose leaf tea, I had to get hold of a teapot before I could try it. I really enjoyed the soft floral taste and it felt a lot more authentic drinking tea made with real chamomile blossoms rather than just pouring some hot water over a teabag. I think this is really good quality tea and I'd love to try some of their others.

Nutrifiz Effervescent Wheatgrass Tablets
I've actually had these before - they taste great and are really good for you. You can read my review of them here (it's my most popular post ever for some reason!)

VitPlus Total Her Vitamins
You're supposed to take one strip of these daily. Each strip contains 1 multinutrient tablet, 1 vitamin B6 tablet, 1 garcinia tablet and 1 evening primrose capsule and they claim to 'provide a nutritional programme which helps support key lifestyle areas for women such as healthy hormone balance'. I was sent six strips (so six days' worth) which isn't really enough to feel a difference so I can't write much of a review for these.

Soak Yourself Kiwi & Lime Soap
I absolutely loved this soap - it's hand made with a blend of essential oils, including lime, and real kiwi fruit. It looks so pretty - all swirly and colourful - and leaves your skin smelling amazing. I want to buy all the others in the range now!

Guarana Co. Supreme Greens Powder
This is the sort of thing I'd buy myself if I saw it in a health food shop. It's made with organic wheatgrass, barleygrass, spirulina, chlorella, alfalfa, sea kelp, barleygrass juice powder, crystal manna and Himalayan rock salt. You can't get much healthier than that! The instructions said to mix one teaspoon of powder with a glass of apple juice and some ice. I didn't have any apple juice so I used pineapple juice instead and mixed it in a protein powder shaker - it made a really smooth tasting and nutrient rich drink. Just my kind of thing.

A subscription costs £19.95 per month but the lovely people at Vyvebox have told me to let you know that you can get 20% off your first box with the code NICOLA20.

Have you ever tried a subscription box? Do you think you would try Vyvebox? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks to Arjun at Vyvebox for sending me a box to review. If you have a health/fitness/nutrition related product you'd like me to review, you can either email me at nicspirational@gmail.com or contact me via Twitter. I will aim to post my review within a week of receiving your product and will always give my honest opinion.

Read some of my other reviews:
Blend Bros Protein Sauces, Crackin' Eggs, Upbeat Drinks, TreeVitalise, Life Tonics, Selwyn's Seaweed, Jump Attack, DermaGlo, Cho! Gazpacho, USN Protein, Multipower and Indigo Herbs.