Energising Green Smoothie Recipe

09:00

This smoothie is good at any time of year, but especially when you feel like you've overindulged. With its plethora of vitamins and minerals as well as healthy fats, its sooo good for you - and it tastes amazing, too. Give it a go!

Ingredients (serves 2):

1 small banana
Half an avocado
Half a mango
Handful of spinach and/or kale
2 teaspoons honey
1 cup coconut milk
Juice of half a lime
2 teaspoons supergreens powder (optional)
Handful of ice cubes

Whizz everything up in a blender and enjoy!

What do you love to put in your smoothies? Let me know in the comments!

If you liked this post, you might also enjoy:
Post Workout Smoothie Recipe


Follow Me!

6 comments:

  1. Just started using limes in my smoothie. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love limes too, they add such a nice flavour and are sweeter than lemons :)

      Delete
  2. Nice recipe! I love using berries (especially blueberries) and cherries – they are full of antioxidants and give my smoothie a vibrant colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love berries too - blueberries and raspberries are my all-time faves x

      Delete
  3. I really want to add a lime to a smoothie. It's something I'd never think of but I bet it's lovely.

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete

Copyright Nic's Healthy Life 2015-17. Powered by Blogger.