Product Review: OMNI Superfood Powder

07:04

OMNI Superfood is a unique new superfood powder blend of highly absorbable vitamins, minerals and proteins, created by qualified nutritionist and personal trainer Ondrej Matej. It's 100% raw, vegan, organic and GMO-free. Some of the ingredients included are cacao, lucuma powder, red maca root, hemp protein, vanilla, cinnamon and cayenne pepper.

I love the shiny gold packaging this product comes in and it would definitely catch my eye on the shelf of a supermarket or health food store. The powder inside is brown and smells sweet, almost chocolatey.

It's recommended either to add a couple of tablespoons to a glass of water as a pre- or post-workout drink, or to mix it into a smoothie with a banana, berries and coconut water. In my opinion the smoothie is the better choice - I didn't like the taste of it in just water, but blended with other ingredients it's more subtle. (You can download a free superfood smoothie e-book by Ondrej here).

OMNI Superfood comes in two different blends, one for men and one for women. The female version, which I was sent, is supposed to help improve the symptoms of PMS and menstrual pain, so I'm excited to see if it works for me.

I love how all the ingredients are organic and the product is free from any chemicals or pesticides. I also like the fact that it's suitable for everyone and a good source of protein for vegetarians and vegans. I think it's a great accompaniment to a healthy diet - or if your diet isn't that healthy, it's an easy way to get a variety of vitamins and minerals into your system.

You can buy OMNI Superfood powder here.


Thanks to Paul at OMNI for sending me a packet of superfood powder to review. If you have a health, fitness or nutrition related product you'd like me to review, please email me at nicspirational@gmail.com. I will aim to post my review within a week of receiving your product and will always give my honest opinion.


Liked this? Click here to read other reviews I've written.


Follow Me!

No comments:

Copyright Nic's Healthy Life 2015-17. Powered by Blogger.