Product Review: Soft & Gentle Feminine Care Collection


If you've never heard of Soft & Gentle, you must have been living under a rock or something - they've been creating personal care products for the past 40 years and are well known for their gentle formulations and pretty fragrances.

S&G is definitely one of my favourite brands when it comes to deodorant, so when I was offered the chance to try out their new feminine care range, I was enthusiastic. The range includes a 2-in-1 shower & shave mousse, a daily shower wash and an intimate fragranced spray. All three products are PH balanced and enriched with a prebiotic complex which protects the skin's natural defences. Being allergen-free and dermatologically tested, they're ideal for all over the body everyday use and gentle enough for even the most sensitive skin.

I love the packaging - it's bright, fun, very feminine and perfect for summer. My favourite product of the three is the shower & shave mousse - it's such a time saver and produces a lovely creamy mousse which is perfect for shaving and leaves my skin feeling soft and moisturised. It would be great for packing in your suitcase for holidays. I've also been enjoying the daily shower wash, which I use on days when I don't need to shave as well, and that also leaves me feeling fresh and clean with soft skin afterwards.

I've never used an intimate spray before I received this one as I've never really felt it necessary, however I decided to use it when 'Aunt Flo' came to visit this month. I'm sure none of us feel at our freshest down there at that time, do we, ladies? You can either spray it on your underwear or straight onto your skin (or both) and it neutralises any possible odours and helps you feel a little more fresh and confident. I like the discreet design which means if it was something you wanted to use all the time, you could carry it anywhere - the gym, to work - and people would just think it was a can of deodorant.

Overall I'm really impressed with this new range by Soft and Gentle. If you want to get your hands on it, it's available throughout the UK at Boots, Superdrug, Morrisons and independent pharmacies and each product costs £2.99.

Liked this? Click here to read my other reviews!

Thanks to Flick for sending me Soft & Gentle's new feminine care collection to review. If you have a health, fitness or nutrition related product you'd like me to review, please email me at nicspirational@gmail.com. I will aim to post my review within a week of receiving and testing your product and will always give my honest opinion.






Follow Me!