Product Review: Naturecan Protein and CBD Products


 Ad - These products were gifted to me in return for a review.


CBD is very on trend at the moment. Believed to reduce anxiety, aid in sports recovery, reduce chronic pain and help with sleep, it's becoming increasing popular in the health and wellness industry.


But is it really all it's cracked up to be? I've never tried CBD before and was interested to find out, so I decided to test a few products from the brand NATURECAN.


First of all, is it legal?

Some people are wary about taking CBD oil because they think it's the same as taking cannabis. However, this isn't the case. Yes, CBD comes from the cannabis plant, but it's a non-psychoactive ingredient. Most CBD products contain no (or very little) THC, the active component in cannabis that gets you high. Therefore CBD oil is completely safe, legal and non-addictive.


Why Naturecan CBD?

There are so many CBD companies around these days, how are you supposed to know which one is best? I'm new to the world of CBD, and I wanted a high quality, 'clean' product. I chose Naturecan for a few reasons:

- Their plants are grown in Oregon, USA to the highest quality standards, and their products are produced here in the UK

- They use whole-plant extraction to filter out any unnatural substances and their unique process maximises CBD concentration with 0% THC guaranteed

- All of their products are third-party lab tested for certified quality.


Which products did I use?

Naturecan sent me a bottle of their CBD oil as well as a box of their CBD infused, vegan double chocolate flavour protein cookies. I also received their chocolate flavour grass-fed whey protein powder, which doesn't contain any CBD but is one of my favourite ways to refuel after a workout.


My thoughts

Both my husband and I have been using these products for the past week and are really impressed with all of them. We've been using the protein powder and cookies for post-workout recovery, and taking the CBD oil before bed to relax and help us to sleep better.


The quality is amazing and well worth the price. In fact, the day after receiving our complimentary products, we decided to buy some more. We have now ordered the matcha CBD cookies and the vanilla flavour whey protein.


If you're into health and fitness, or even if you just want to try CBD to see if it can help with your stress, anxiety or sleep patterns, I would recommend trying Naturecan's products. You can get a whopping 30% off your first order with the code NATURE1.


Follow me for more health & fitness content: