Product Review: Mr Lee's Noodles


Mr Lee's Noodles is an award winning brand of 100% tasty, 0% nasty, gluten free gourmet noodles in a cup. They come in six flavours inspired by authentic oriental dishes and are one of the healthiest cup noodle brands on the market - they're low in salt, sugar, saturated fats and calories with absolutely no artificial additives, preservatives, colouring or MSG.

I was asked if I'd like to try out some of Mr Lee's noodles so I went for the two vegetarian flavours - Shaolin Monk Vegetables (rice noodles with broccoli, red peppers, green beans and cauliflower) and Dragon Fire Mushroom (blazing hot rice noodles with mushroom, paprika, chilli and Chinese five spice). They also come in four other flavours: Hong Kong Street Beef, Penang Chicken Curry Laksa, Tai Chi Chicken and Warrior Fighting Shrimp.
 
My favourite flavour was the Shaolin Monk Vegetables - I'm a wuss when it comes to anything spicy and the Dragon Fire Mushroom was just too hot for me! My husband, who loves chilli, actually preferred it so it all depends on your taste and whether you can handle heat or not.

I love how all the ingredients are freeze dried instead of being dehydrated so more flavour, vitamins and nutrients are locked in. They have so much taste and are ideal for a healthy and filling lunch when you don't have much time - just add boiling water and you're good to go. They're just as tasty as a Pot Noodle, but lack all of the artificial ingredients and additives that go into other instant noodles.

Thanks to Micah at Mr Lee's Noodles for sending me some noodles to review. If you have a health, fitness or nutrition related product you'd like me to review, please email me at nicspirational@gmail.com. I will aim to post my review within a week of receiving and testing your product and will always give my honest opinion.

Liked this? Click here to read my other reviews!


Follow Me!