My Day at Be:FIT London



Be:FIT London is the UK's only health and fitness festival targeted specifically towards women. This year it's being held from 4-6 May at the Business Design Centre in Islington, which is a gorgeous part of the capital and worth a visit even if you're not heading to the show. With workout sessions, talks by influencers in the wellness sector and plenty of stalls full of healthy products to browse, Be:FIT is the event of the year for anyone into health and fitness.


I was lucky enough to bag myself a couple of complimentary press passes (I love the fact that blogging has opened up so many doors for me) and hot-footed it across town to get there in time for the opening on the first day. There were already plenty of people waiting to get in and the venue only kept filling up as the day went on.


My favourite part of the day was listening to talks by Ella Mills (AKA Deliciously Ella) and Alice Liveing (AKA Clean Eating Alice) about nutrition and fitness. I was excited to get to meet both these inspirational ladies afterwards to have a chat and get a photo with them. Check out my tweet where I bragged about 'casually hanging out' with Ella and Alice, to see those pics!



I also enjoyed wandering around the stalls, taking as many photos as possible and eating all the free food in sight! Here are a few photos of some of the brands that were exhibiting:






I had such a good day at Be:FIT London and will definitely be going again next year. You can still buy tickets via the official website befitlondon.com.

Liked this post? You might also enjoy:
My Day at the London Health Show

 
Subscribe to my monthly newsletter



 
 Let's connect!
BlogLovin' | Twitter | Instagram